|The Simple Days...Bottle|
4. DepressionI'm sad.
|Playtex Drop-Ins - I Will Miss You|
5. AngerIt took me until my daughter was 9-months old to perfect this bottle system. And now, three-months later, I have to change the entire baby-feeding process. I know there is "Toddler Formula"...but it's not the same! My little baby/toddler wants big-kid food now - she wants blueberries, pancakes, shredded chicken....
I now bear the burden on providing a balanced meal for my child - this is a major responsibility, and I am afraid of failing.I need a new system. I need to figure this out! I need to find a way to streamline my Toddler food process, like I did with the bottles. My first idea was to pre-make meals for a week ahead of time, but I have no room in my freezer! Time to buy a new freezer? Sheesh!
I have enough trouble going the bathroom with a toddler running/crawling around (and getting into EVERYTHING). How the hell am I going to cook now?
Terrified of Toddler-Food (aka, Mommy Mia)
You May Also Like:
- My Battle With Sippy Cups
- Top 9 Sippy Cups for Babies and Toddlers
- Top 25 Must-Have Newborn Baby Items
- These Are My [Pack N Play] Confessions - Mom
- Ultrasound to Baby Photo Timeline: That's a lot of growing in just 365 Days!
- How to Make Life With Newborn Easier - The Newborn Podster
- Top 25 Must-Have Baby Toys (2013)
- Top 5 Baby Bibs (2013)
- Top 35 Life Lessons, Wisdom, and Advice for My Daughter
- 3D Ultrasound Photo Comparison to Actual Newborn Baby
- Thank You Cards, Made Easy: Time-Saving Process for Baby Gifts
- Top 10 Must-Have Baby Books
- 17 Easy Ideas for Toddler Finger Foods