Suddenly Toddler Pasta Salad
- Suddenly Pasta Salad – Classic
- Shredded Carrots
- Cooked Peas (lots of them) – you can use the frozen kind
- Optional: Add Ground Turkey or Chicken, 1/2 lbs. (for protein)
- Mix all of the ingredients together!
- Refrigerate and serve cold.
The Best Part: Your toddler can pick everything up in by herself! You’ll have dinner for at least the next few nights. If you’re not comfortable with the size of the noodles, cut them in half. You can also do homemade pasta salad, or any other pasta salad brand you are accustomed to; I personally like the Suddenly Pasta Salad brand because these are the smallest rotini noodle I’ve found.
Articles That You May Also Like:
- Easy Solutions for Your Messy Little Eater
- 17 Easy Ideas for Toddler Finger Foods
- How This Small Idea Solves a Big Sippy Cup Problem
- Tip: Stop Crying Over Sliced Onions
- Toddler Likes Daddy Better Now – Mommy Is Not Happy
- Robot Vacuums and Toddlers: Removing Microscopic Carpet Junk from Your Toddler’s Access
- What To Know Before Baby’s 1-Year Appointment
- The 5 Stages of Baby Bottle Grief – Goodbye Bottles, Hello Toddlerhood
- Top 21 Things To Pack When Flying With Baby or Toddler on Airplane
- Here’s a Remedy That is Helping My Toddler With Teething Pain