Side-Snap Onesies and Your Newborn Baby
Your Newborn’s Wobbly Head:
Side-snap onesies take the pain out of dressing your newborn because you don’t have to worry about pulling a shirt over your newborn’s wobbly little head. Remember: they must be SIDE-SNAP onesies. Just lay out the side snap onesies on your diaper changing table pad ahead of time and you can avoid the painfully scary process of pulling a shirt over your babies unstable little head. This is the best advice I have to offer for newborn dressing solutions, and side snap onesies are an essential part of the list of Top 25 Must-Have Newborn Baby Items.
I only had three side snap onesies for my newborn and I’d enter a state of panic each time I realized that all three onesies were dirty and needed to do laundry. I would recommend keeping at least six on-hand.
Where To Buy:
You can buy side-snap onesies at Target (in their baby section – they are made by Gerber). You can also buy them from Gerber’s website. I haven’t seen these at Walmart. The average price is about $9.00 for a three-pack.
Want more must-have baby items?
View our constantly updating list of Must-Have Baby Gear.
You May Also Enjoy:
- Top 25 Must-Have Newborn Baby Items
- These Are My [Pack N Play] Confessions – Mom
- Ultrasound to Baby Photo Timeline: That’s a lot of growing in just 365 Days!
- How to Make Life With Newborn Easier – The Newborn Podster
- Top 25 Must-Have Baby Toys (2013)
- My Battle With Sippy Cups
- Top 9 Sippy Cups for Babies and Toddlers
- Top 5 Baby Bibs (2013)
- Top 35 Life Lessons, Wisdom, and Advice for My Daughter
- 3D Ultrasound Photo Comparison to Actual Newborn Baby
- Thank You Cards, Made Easy: Time-Saving Process for Baby Gifts
- Top 10 Must-Have Baby Books
- 17 Easy Ideas for Toddler Finger Foods
- The 5 Stages of Baby Bottle Grief – Goodbye Bottles, Hello Toddlerhood