My little one got this Toddler Sleeping Bag from Pottery Barn Kids as a First Birthday present from her great aunt. I don’t think a cuter sleeping bag exists on this planet. She loves this thing – she is constantly kissing (“muah!”) the bear’s face!
The sleeping bag is extremely soft and has a lot of padding! She’s obviously still too young to actually sleep in the sleeping bag safely (she is only 13-months-old), but it’s great for playtime! It’s very comfortable – I’ve honestly fallen asleep on it a few times (it’s very inviting!). This plush little bear bag definitely puts my childhood sleeping bag to shame!
Articles That You May Also Like:
- Baby Shower Gift Ideas
- Baby Gift Idea: Toddler Sleeping Bag
- Best 1st Year Baby Item – Baby Photo Board
- Thank You Cards, Made Easy: Time-Saving Process for Baby Gifts
- Fun Gift Ideas for Toddlers (and Fun Parents)
- Keep Your Baby Busy, Keep Mommy Happy
- Top 25 Must-Have Newborn Baby Items
- The Must-Have Clothing Item For Your Newborn Baby
- The Best Smartphone Apps for Your Toddler or Baby
- Sick Baby Tips: 19 Tips & Essentials to Keep On Hand This Flu Season
- How My Favorite Baby Product Will Help Orphans With HIV in Vietnam
- Here’s a Remedy That is Helping My Toddler With Teething Pain