Watch as Toddler Tessa takes her first stand-alone steps at 13-months-old. She ends the moment by attempting to stand on her head.
You May Also Like:
- The Best Smartphone Apps for Your Toddler or Baby
- Easy Solutions for Your Messy Little Eater
- Thank You Cards Made Easy: A Better Process for Post-Baby Gifts
- How Do People Have Babies Without These Podster Things?
- Toddler Loves Washing Machine – Video
- 12-Month-Old Baby Laughing at Peekaboo
- Toddler-Tessa Kisses Anything With a Face Now
- Today’s Humor: Baby Blowing Raspberries Video Will Make You Laugh