Step 1) Sign up for Amazon Mom (discount on diapers).
Step 2) Utilize Amazon Subscribe and Save (additional discounts).
- I love Amazon Mom and Amazon Subscribe and Save because these two programs combine to make the perfect Just-In-Time supply chain inventory system for your household (supply chain management synergy at its finest).
- Amazon Mom members receive 15% off of diaper orders.
- Amazon’s Subscribe and Save products provide a 5% discount off of all eligible products (e.g., toothpastes, deodorants, Diaper Genie refills, etc.).
- For diapers, this adds up to 20% off per pack of diapers! This is huge, especially considering that the diapers are delivered to your very own front door!
Price Discounts With Amazon Mom and Amazon Subscribe and Save
Example: We buy “Pampers – Overnight Extra Protection Diapers Super Pack” for our toddler. Here is the pricing summary for buying these diapers through Amazon and Wal-Mart (as of January 2013):
- Amazon Regular Price (including delivery) = $28.99.
- Amazon Price With Amazon Mom Membership + Amazon Subscribe and Save (including delivery to your front door) = $23.19 (20% off Amazon Price)
- Wal-Mart In-Store Price (Wal-Mart pricing used for price comparison purposes) = $24.94
- Savings = at least $1.75 Per Diaper Pack
After doing the math, you see that with Amazon Mom and Amazon Subscribe and Save, you save at least $1.75 per pack of diapers through Amazon.com, AND the diapers are delivered to your front doorstep.
|Screenshot of My Amazon
Account Diaper Order
Important Notes About Amazon Subscribe and Save:
- With Amazon Subscribe and Save, you get to choose the delivery frequency of the products that you subscribe to (for example: do you need deodorant twice a month, or once a month?…you get to decide).
- We use Amazon Subscribe and Save for our Diaper Genie Refills (3-Pack) and it shows up at our front door every 2-months. It’s amazing. Our entire household uses it for deodorant toothpaste, hair products, etc. I have my favorite makeup face powder sent to me monthly.
- Subscribe and Save items will also save you from the pain of actually remembering to buy these items when you’re at the store. Running out of deodorant or diapers is never a good thing. This helps prevent that.
Other Articles May You Also Enjoy:
- Thank You Cards, Made Easy: Time-Saving Process for Baby Gifts
- Robot Vacuums and Toddlers: Removing Microscopic Carpet Junk from Your Toddler’s Access
- The Best Smartphone Apps for Your Toddler or Baby
- How to Find Your Cell Phone Around Your House When You Don’t Have A Land-line Phone to Call It
- Easy Toddler Meal Recipe: Pasta Salad
SHARE THIS POST