1) To layout my outfit for the next day and my child's outfit for the next day the night before. I want mornings to be easier and go smoothly.
2) To stop using my Pack N Play as a gigantic laundry hamper and actually stay on top of laundry. (This will be my greatest challenge.)
3) To get my mommy first-aid inventory prepared for my growing, curious toddler by stocking up on all of the necessary first-aid items that kids need (band-aids of all sorts, disinfectants, wraps, etc.).
4) To throw away mysterious Tupperware lids and free up my kitchen space.
5) To utilize my slow-cooker crock-pot more often - it makes yummy food, saves time, and makes the house smell awesome.
6) To take a relaxing bath at least 3x a week (at night, after kids are asleep). A glass of Chardonnay may or may not be there with me.
What are your New Year's Resolutions this year? Share with us by commenting on this post!
- Thank You Cards, Made Easy: Time-Saving Process for Baby Gifts
- The 5 Stages of Baby Bottle Grief - Goodbye Bottles, Hello Toddlerhood
- How My Favorite Baby Product Will Help Orphans With HIV in Vietnam
SHARE THIS POST