Attention: Moms-to-Be and New Moms
If you want to know the best way to get the best bang for your buck, the way I learned was by reading the most recent edition of the Book Baby Bargains. The author updates this book each year, and it seriously has the most useful information for all of us "dummies" when it comes to ways to not overspend on your baby products and/or baby registry.
(This is not a paid review, and the author has no idea who I am....)
Read this book....
1. Baby Bargains: Secret to Saving (2015 Edition)
Baby Bargains: Secrets to Savings
Link: Baby Bargains: Secrets to Saving
I highly recommend the book Baby Bargains: Secrets to Saving if you're looking to spend wisely during your baby's first year. This book has some GREAT ideas and strategies for new parents to save on baby essentials, and other gear, and provides savings of 20% to 50% on baby furniture, gear, clothes, toys, maternity wear, etc. We used this book as a guide when we were registering for baby products and it helped us save a great deal of money (probably about $400) and it helped us to strategically register for the right baby items. The book guides you through which baby items are safe to cut costs on, and which items are worth spending the extra bucks. The author(s) update the editions to make sure the book's suggestions are in line with the current market conditions. Baby Bargains: Secrets to Saving is an excellent reference manual for when you are registering for baby, and even afterwards.
I give this book a 5 out of 5.
You May Also Like:
- How to Save Money on Diapers and Other Household Items
- Do It Yourself Nursery Decorating Art Idea
- Top 25 Must-Have Newborn Baby Items
- Top 21 Things To Pack When Flying With Baby or Toddler on Airplane
- Thank You Cards, Made Easy: Time-Saving Process for Baby Gifts
- The 5 Stages of Baby Bottle Grief - Goodbye Bottles, Hello Toddlerhood
- The Best Smartphone Apps for Your Toddler or Baby