Frozen Waffles Changed My Life.
|Toddler Chowing on Frozen Waffle|
My young toddler has graduated to the spectacular phase of her life where she can feed herself a waffle! Why am I so excited that I feel the need to write about this? What does this mean for me? This means that I save an extra 5 minutes each morning because I no longer have to spend time shredding up her waffle! Oh the things I can do with 5 minutes!
This is huge!
|Toddler Loves Waffles|
Other Posts You May Like:
- 17 Easy Ideas for Toddler Finger Foods
- How This Small Idea Solves a Big Sippy Cup Problem
- Tip: Stop Crying Over Sliced Onions
- Easy Toddler Meal Recipe: Pasta Salad
- Here’s a Remedy That is Helping My Toddler With Teething Pain
- Daily Mom Humor 1 – Shower Schizophrenia
- Daily Mom Humor 2 – Where Mommy’s Friends Live
- Daily Mom Humor 3 – Dinner Every Single Night?!
- Daily Mom Humor 4 – Parking Validation
- Daily Mom Humor 5 – Drinking Wine and Pinterest Career