Our 14-Month-Old toddler has a new favorite phrase: “I know! I know!”
How did this new favorite phrase become implanted into our toddler’s mind?
After daddy told Tessa, “I know you had a hard day!” (a joke because she and I had played in her new playhouse all day), Tessa immediately started running around our housing repeating, “I know! I know! I know! I know!”
Goofy little thing.
You May Also Like:
- Top 25 Must-Have Newborn Baby Items
- Top 21 Things To Pack When Flying With Baby or Toddler on Airplane
- Thank You Cards, Made Easy: Time-Saving Process for Baby Gifts
- The 5 Stages of Baby Bottle Grief – Goodbye Bottles, Hello Toddlerhood
- The Best Smartphone Apps for Your Toddler or Baby
- Here’s a Remedy That is Helping My Toddler With Teething Pain
- Help! Baby HATES the Booger Sucker: Mommy Support Needed