Top 5 Baby Bibs
Link: DaBib - DaGiggles Waterproof
Ages: 0+ Months
NOTE: Another brand with the same idea the DaBib Waterproof Bib (i.e., absorbing extra milk that flows out from your baby's mouth) is the Tommee Tippee Closer to Nature Milk Feeding Bib, which also aims to catch the milk dripping down baby's cheek. I've used both bibs. They are both fantastic. In my opinion, the DaBib brand has a better absorbancy though, so if your baby has a "hole in its lip" (meaning that your baby dribbles A LOT when it drinks a bottle even with slow-flow nipples), then I would go with the DaBib brand and spend the extra money. If your baby has a normal-to-medium dribbling problem, then I'd save some money and go with the Tommee Tippee Closer to Nature Milk Feeding Bib.
|Tommee Tippee Closer to Natural Milk Feeding Bib|
2. Bumkins Long-Sleeved Bibs
Link: Bumkins Long-Sleeved Bib
|Bumkins Long-Sleeved Bib|
Useful for: Bumkins Long-Sleeved Bibs are great for the messy meals, especially the meals in which your very uncoordinated toddler will be feeding himself with a fork or a spoon. I use this a lot for lunches to keep my little one’s clothes clean.
Have questions about sippy cups? Find out how to maintain your sanity with sippy cups by checking out our article - Top 9 Best Sippy Cups.
3. Bumkins SuperBib
Link: Bumkins Waterproof SuperBib
|Bumkins Waterproof SuperBib|
Ages: 6+ Months
Useful for: The Bumkins Waterproof SuperBib bibs are experts at catching cheerios, and these are also very easy to clean (doesn’t require a washing machine after each use like other bibs).
4. Waterproof Terry Bibs With Snaps
Link: Waterproof Baby Bibs with Snaps
Waterproof Terry Baby Bibs
Useful for: The Waterproof Baby Bibs with Snaps are affordable, and effective once baby stops dribbling during feeding time). For dribblers, using DaBib - DaGiggles Waterproof is your best bet. But these bibs from for bottle-feeding, and for spoon-fed babies. You can find comparable bibs, made by Parents’ Choice, at Wal-Mart (a 5-pack is $4.99).
5. Ikea Bibs with Sleeves
Link: Ikea Baby Bib Set with Sleeves
Ikea Baby Bib Set with SleevesAges: 6+Months
Useful for: The Ikea Baby Bib Set with Sleeves is a great bib for messy eaters and it's a fraction of the price of the Bumkins Sleeved Bibs (the perk of the Bumkins is their sturdiness). A 2-pack costs around $8.00. These bibs are great for art projects later on in the child's life. Check out our post about the Top Items for Pre-Schoolers for more on the best products for toddlers and preschoolers.------------------------------------------------------
You May Also Enjoy:
- Top 9 Sippy Cups for Babies and Toddlers
- My Battle With Sippy Cups
- The 5 Stages of Baby Bottle Grief - Goodbye Bottles, Hello Toddlerhood
- Top 25 Must-Have Newborn Baby Items
- Top 25 Must-Have Toys!
- Thank You Cards, Made Easy: Time-Saving Process for Baby Gifts
- 3D Ultrasound Photo Comparison to Actual Newborn Baby
- Robot Vacuums and Toddlers: Removing Microscopic Carpet Junk from Your Toddler's Access
- 17 Easy Ideas for Toddler Finger Foods
- Tip: Stop Crying Over Sliced Onions
- Do It Yourself Nursery Decorating Art Idea
- Sleep Issues and Your Baby: Must-Read Book
- Funny Books that Will Make Any Pregnant Woman Laugh
- These Are My [Pack N Play] Confessions - Mom