Here is a list of the Top 5 best baby bibs that we have found – all the way from newborn to toddler. Why are bibs so important that they necessitate a “Top 5” list? Because stained baby clothes means more laundry and dressing and re-dressing your kid is a pain in the butt. We also believe that sippy cups are equally as important (see Top 9 Sippy Cups for Babies and Toddlers for more information), and you can also read about my battle with sippy cups on the post My Battle With Sippy Cups. For now, here are the five best baby bibs out there:
Useful for: DaBib – DaGiggles Waterproof is FANTASTIC for babies who seem to have a ‘hole in their lip’ – meaning that milk dribbles down their mouth because they can’t drink quite fast enough. Most bibs don’t catch the milk that dribbles down baby’s cheek and under baby’s neck. It’s a pain in the butt to constantly be washing underneath baby’s wobbly neck, and the consequence of not washing baby’s neck can end in a yeast infection. This bib ROCKS. It’s a tad pricey, but it’s worth every penny. DaBib Waterproof Bib is also water-proof and it’s reversible – one side terry cloth and the other side is waterproof material (shown in the picture above).
NOTE: Another brand with the same idea the DaBib Waterproof Bib (i.e., absorbing extra milk that flows out from your baby’s mouth) is the Tommee Tippee Closer to Nature Milk Feeding Bib, which also aims to catch the milk dripping down baby’s cheek. I’ve used both bibs. They are both fantastic. In my opinion, the DaBib brand has a better absorbancy though, so if your baby has a “hole in its lip” (meaning that your baby dribbles A LOT when it drinks a bottle even with slow-flow nipples), then I would go with the DaBib brand and spend the extra money. If your baby has a normal-to-medium dribbling problem, then I’d save some money and go with the Tommee Tippee Closer to Nature Milk Feeding Bib.
|Tommee Tippee Closer to Natural Milk Feeding Bib|
2. Bumkins Long-Sleeved Bibs
|Bumkins Long-Sleeved Bib|
|Bumkins Waterproof SuperBib|
Ages: 0+ Months (or for babies who do not dribble)
- Top 9 Sippy Cups for Babies and Toddlers
- My Battle With Sippy Cups
- The 5 Stages of Baby Bottle Grief – Goodbye Bottles, Hello Toddlerhood
- Top 25 Must-Have Newborn Baby Items
- Top 25 Must-Have Toys!
- Thank You Cards, Made Easy: Time-Saving Process for Baby Gifts
- 3D Ultrasound Photo Comparison to Actual Newborn Baby
- Robot Vacuums and Toddlers: Removing Microscopic Carpet Junk from Your Toddler’s Access
- 17 Easy Ideas for Toddler Finger Foods
- Tip: Stop Crying Over Sliced Onions
- Do It Yourself Nursery Decorating Art Idea
- Sleep Issues and Your Baby: Must-Read Book
- Funny Books that Will Make Any Pregnant Woman Laugh
- These Are My [Pack N Play] Confessions – Mom