Below is a photo collage timeline that shows just how much can change and how much a baby grows in just 365 days. This was inspired by my first post 3D Ultrasound Photo Comparison to Actual Newborn Baby – it’s crazy to see the similarities of a 3D ultrasound to my baby once she was born. I also do another comparison in my post 3D Ultrasound to Newborn Baby Side-by-Side Comparison (Part 2). In this collage, the first photo in the collage is an ultrasound picture from when I was 6-weeks pregnant (March 2011), and the collage ends with a picture of my 4-months-old (March 2012). From the egg yolk phase, to the tadpole phase, to the alien phase, to the “omg there’s a real baby in there!” phase, it’s crazy to see how quickly we humans grow.
|3D Ultrasound to Actual Baby Photo Timeline|
A lot changes in just 365 days!
Other Posts You May Enjoy:
- Top 35 Life Lessons, Wisdom, and Advice for My Daughter
- Top 25 Must-Have Newborn Baby Items
- These Are My [Pack N Play] Confessions – Mom
- 3D Ultrasound Photo Comparison to Actual Newborn Baby (Part 1)
- 3D Ultrasound to Newborn Baby Side-by-Side Comparison (Part 2)
- How to Make Life With Newborn Easier – The Newborn Podster
- How My Favorite Baby Product Will Help Orphans With HIV in Vietnam
- Top 6 Best Baby Toys! (Age 0-12 Months)
- Top 21 Things To Pack When Flying With Baby or Toddler on Airplane
- Thank You Cards, Made Easy: Time-Saving Process for Baby Gifts
- The 5 Stages of Baby Bottle Grief – Goodbye Bottles, Hello Toddlerhood