|Ultrasound Photo Compared to Newborn Baby – Similarities (Tessa)|
Due to the popularity of our first “ultrasound/actual-baby, side-by-side comparison” post (3D Ultrasound Photo Side-by-Side Comparison to My Actual Newborn Baby), I decided to do a “Part 2″comparison of my 34-week ultrasound photo to my newborn baby. I loved googling “3D Ultrsound comparison to baby Photo” when I was prego, so I thought this may interest some of our readers. Check out my ultrasound-t0-baby photo timeline at Ultrasound to Baby Photo Timeline: That’s a lot of growing in just 365 Days!
Do you have ultrasound photo/baby comparison photos to share with us? Share a link to your comparison photo by commenting on this post!
- Packing List for the Birth Center – When Baby Comes
- Before Baby Comes: 6 Things To Do For a Happy Mama
- Funny Books that Will Make Any Pregnant Woman Laugh
- How This Simple Tip Can Make Your Labor & Delivery Experience More Comfortable
- Top 25 Must-Have Newborn Baby Items
- Best 1st Year Baby Item – Baby Photo Board
- Thank You Cards, Made Easy: Time-Saving Process for Baby Gifts
- The Must-Have Clothing Item For Your Newborn Baby
- How to Make Life With Newborn Easier – The Newborn Podster
- Top 6 Best Baby Toys! (Age 0-12 Months)
- 3D Ultrasound Photo Comparison to Actual Newborn Baby
- Do It Yourself Nursery Decorating Art Idea