Below is a list of links of some of my random favorites articles, posts, and videos from around the web. This post is inspired by a Mommy Mia Monologues reader, Yunnie A. (check out some of Yunnie’s favorites from around the web on her guest blog posting: So What Did I Miss Recently?).
An Interesting Article on Bringing Your Children To the Grocery Store:
Funny Baby Video:
Here is a hilarious video of a baby who suddenly wakes up when her favorite song is played on the radio:
I saw this video on The Ellen Show last year. This video makes me cry almost every time. If you are a hormonal pregnant woman, or if you are experiencing your special monthly moment, then be prepared to cry. I love this video.
Hilarious Television Commercials, from the Ellen Show:
Television has been tough to watch recently after the Boston Bombing. Here is a feel-good monologue from Ellen DeGeneres:
And more from Ellen: Funny Purse.
You May Also Like:
- 8 Ideas to Make You Happy When Skies Are Grey
- So What Did I Miss Recently?
- Top 35 Life Lessons
- Top 10 Random Differences Between Pregnant Self vs. Non-Pregnant Self
- 10 Daddy and Daughter Tips – Great Article
- Hilarious Blog Post: Letter to My Pregnant Self
- Top Gift Ideas – For Here (2013)
- Daily Mom Humor – The Parent Rap
- The 5 Stages of Baby Bottle Grief
- These Are My Pack N Play Confessions