In a previous post, My Toddler Says No To Everything, I talk about our toddler’s response to 99.9% of questions asked of her: “No.” We’re not actually sure whether she has ever even said, “Yes,” to any question, ever.
I couldn’t figure out how this silly trend started with my toddler.
Then, I stumbled upon a video of my toddler on my computer, from back when she was 7-months-old. In the video, my daughter is shaking her head, “No,” to veggies. Not only did I have no idea that this interesting “No” trend started all the way back when she was a 7-month-old baby, but the worst part is that if you watch the video, you can hear me in the background, and I AM LAUGHING AT HER! I did this to myself! It just hit me as to how many other times that I must have encouraged this behavior – several!
This is where the saying “No” started….
18-Month-Old Tessa Saying, “No” – (Video)
Below are the two videos featured in the previous post; Tessa is 18-months-old here, and these videos show how much my toddler loves the answer, “No.” I can only blame myself.
- Top 21 Things To Pack When Flying With Baby or Toddler on Airplane
- Thank You Cards, Made Easy: Time-Saving Process for Baby Gifts
- The 5 Stages of Baby Bottle Grief – Goodbye Bottles, Hello Toddlerhood
- The Best Smartphone Apps for Your Toddler or Baby
- Here’s a Remedy That is Helping My Toddler With Teething Pain
- Help! Baby HATES the Booger Sucker: Mommy Support Needed
- Top 25 Must-Have Newborn Baby Items